Arquivo do blog

segunda-feira, 11 de março de 2024

I am an eved of Abba YHUH

 

I am an eved of Abba YHUH

Shalom my beloved and beloved the truth is Yahusha HaMoshiach the only son and kadosh of Abba YHUH.

I, being a sinner, am speaking to you today and why the Unmerited Favor of Abba YHUH is upon my life and the life of my wife.

I bear witness that Master Yahusha is the kadosh son of Abba YHUH the living Alohim of the remnants of Yisrael.

I being born again through believing in Master Yahusha who only has one nature of Godhead. I came from the dust, my nature is human, but my Master Yahusha came from the heavens and his nature is Divine.

Master Yahusha is my Redeemer and Savior. With your blood he washed me of my sins, cleansing me and through his life he saved me. Only by choosing the blood of Master Yahusha can we have life and life in abundance.

Every day that is added to my life by Abba YHUH is to serve the one who gave me and gives me life, Abba YHUH is bearing witness to my Master Yahusha.

Out of fear and trembling of Abba YHUH and with the joy that He filled my heart I say to you, cry out for Redemption and Salvation which is the Unmerited Favor offered by Master Yahusha.

Take heart and seek the Kingdom of the Sovereign YHUH and everything will be added to it.

My beloved and my beloved, may Abba YHUH come to meet you and show himself to you.

With fear and trembling I thank Abba YHUH He has filled my heart and my life with his Joy. All honor and glory be given to Abba YHUH in the name of his kadosh son Yahusha HaMoshiach.

BenYah-El Ben Moshe an eved of YHUH.

Beloved, I will put two links where you can read the Gospel of John, the best translation of the scriptures in English and can be translated into Portuguese. GO HERE  and another link about where I was planted by YHUH YATi

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Novidade no Blog

A Liberdade nos Céus: A Aventura de Soltar Pipa entre Mãe e Filho

  A Liberdade nos Céus: A Aventura de Soltar Pipa entre Mãe e Filho Em uma tarde ensolarada de verão, Ana decidiu levar seu filho Pedro para...